Techday has drawn the winner of our $50k marketing credit competition, and the winner is...
Congratulations! Your digital account manager will be in touch to help you achieve maximum impact with your marketing credits.
Techday would like to thank all the companies who participated in the competition.
2017 was a big year for us - resulting in the exciting creation of a new disruption and innovation business unit, Techday Labs, and the growth and development of our European sites, DataCentreNews Europe and SecurityBrief Europe.
We’ve also grown the size of our staff – increasing our sales from team two to six - and hiring a new Community Editor in Australia, whom some of you have had the pleasure of meeting and working with already.
To celebrate how far we’ve come, Techday held a competition giving clients a chance to win $50,000 of marketing credit for their company to spend on our network of sites across Europe and Asia-Pacific.
All they needed to do was book any advertisement for invoicing during December on one of Techday’s sites to be in to win.
"This promotion is an opportunity for those marketers that know our websites but haven't yet engaged with our digital marketing solutions to reach out and try us,” publisher Sean Mitchell says.
“If you've been sitting on the fence about advertising, this is the time because a small budget could not only drive great results but also win big.”
If you would like to know more, get in touch with Techday's team of Digital Account Managers for an obligation-free quote for editorial integration and/or advertising. Our team is well-trained on how to get the best return on your marketing investment.
With many unique tech news websites within our Techday network, we've got a perfectly targeted site for your next campaign. Call our Asian team on +65 3 1590 565, our Australian team on 1300 092 195, our New Zealand team on 0800 832 4237, our Europe team on +44 20 3519 0730 or for more information, email email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions:
- To qualify for entry advertisement booked must be invoiced in December 2017 by Techday Ltd.
- Contra, bonus or other no value advertising is strictly excluded.
- One entry in the draw per invoiced December booking.
- If co-funding arrangements exist, the winner is deemed to be the company invoiced for the advertising by Techday Ltd.
- Winner will be drawn at the Techday Ltd offices on Monday, 8th January 2018 at 12pm.
- One winner will win the entire NZD $50,000 contract. This contract is for online advertising on any of Techday’s sites. The advertising is to be fully redeemed by 31st June 2018. Redemption will be calculated on the advertising casual rate in NZD including GST. Advertising is subject to availability and evenly spread over 12 months.
- Where an existing advertising contract is in place, the prize must be in addition to rather than replacing this contract.
- The prize can't be exchanged for cash or transferred.
- Excludes cancellations and rebooking of existing advertising contracts.