Techday is getting on with the preparation of our Christmas season marketing now, to help ensure your product or service is in the spotlight.
One of the promotions that we will be running is a Christmas gift guide that will be sent to our New Zealand tech readers in mid-November and early December. Sent as a newsletter, it will be sent to around 52,000 Kiwis with each of those sends. Included in the newsletter will be 15 gift suggestions in the form of product reviews.
While there is a small cost associated with this promotion, there are a number of benefits, which include:
- Your hands-on product review will be live November - December
- It will greatly improve your Google ranking for shopping searches
- Your product/service will be included on the gift guide newsletter that will be sent multiple times to 52,000 Kiwis
- You'll be able to link to an online retailer for buying
- We can provide statistics for impressions, reads and clicks at the end of the promotion
So how much does it cost?
For one product it is just $850, or three for $1,900.
If you've got a product or brand that would be ideal for this, best to get in touch now before the Christmas decorations start going up.
If you would like to know more, get in touch with Techday's team of Digital Account Managers for an obligation-free quote for editorial integration and/or advertising. Our team is well trained on how to get the best return on your marketing investment.
With many unique tech news websites within our Techday network, we've got a perfectly targeted site for your next campaign. Call our Asian team on +65 3 1590 565, our Australian team on 1300 092 195, our New Zealand team on 0800 832 4237 or for more information email email@example.com.