Microsoft is introducing a new Authorised Education Reseller (AER) programme, and as of 1 July all open volume licensing sales will only be fulfilled for resellers with current AER status.
According to a partner network email, Microsoft AERs will receive the following benefits:
- Web-based training
- Members-only Web site
- Logo for use on marketing collateral and listing on Microsoft Web site
Coinciding with the AER programme launch, all AERs will have exclusive access to a new Education Licensing solution - a cost-effective licensing offer that provides academic institutions with:
- Assured coverage for desktop platform products
- One annual employee count
- Flexibility to add products in any quantity
- Simplified asset management
- All under a single, evergreen subscription agreement
Find out more here.