Polycom has announced the winners of its 2014 Circle of Excellence Awards - placing Dimension Data, Telstra Corporation Limited and Microsoft among its top partners.
The awards ceremony took place at Team Polycom 2015, the company’s annual partner conference held in Orlando, Florida.
Polycom says the awards recognise partner companies that excel at incorporating value-added solutions and services which create value for customers.
These partners are the ones who demonstrate high levels of expertise in implementing Polycom’s solutions and deliver 'best-in-class performance and exceptional sales results', the company says.
Among the winners from Australia and New Zealand is Smartpresence Limited for Excellence in the Industry and Pro AV Solutions Pty Limited for Excellence in Innovation.
“Partners play a critical role in Polycom’s journey to unleash the power of human collaboration,” says Mark Arman, Polycom vice president of worldwide channels.
“Our strategy relies heavily on our ability to work in lock-step with our partners to address the dynamic challenges of the modern workplace, and we are thrilled to recognise our top-performing partners.”
Honourees are part of the Polycom Partner Network, a global ecosystem of partners.
Award nominations were reviewed by a panel of Polycom executives from around the world to select 2014 Polycom Circle of Excellence honourees.
Polycom Circle of Excellence Awards
- Global System Integrator of the Year: Dimension Data
- Global Cloud Provider of the Year: Telstra Corporation Limited
- Global Alliance Partner of the Year: Microsoft
- Global Distributor of the Year: Nanjing Southern Telecom Co., Ltd.
Polycom Circle of Excellence Awards for Asia Pacific
- APAC Distributor of the Year: Digital China Limited
- APAC Partner of the Year: Unify Enterprise Communications Private Limited
- APAC Circle of Excellence Achievers:
- Australia & New Zealand: Telstra Corporation Limited
- India: Unify Enterprise Communications Private Limited
- Japan: Otsuka Corporation
- Korea: SBCK Corp.
- South East Asia: Transition Systems & Networks (Thailand) Co., Ltd
- China: Jiangsu Qunli Modern Science Technology Develop Co., Ltd.
- Hong Kong: Ingram Micro (China) Limited
Polycom Excellence in Industry Awards
- Australia & New Zealand: Smartpresence Limited
- India: Beetel Teletech Limited
- Japan: OTSUKA CORPORATION
- Korea: TechData Co., Ltd.
- South East Asia: Sun Ivy International Inc.
- China: Beijing Transtrue Technology Inc.
Polycom Excellence in Innovation Awards
- Australia & New Zealand: Pro AV Solutions Pty Limited
- India: FVC
- Japan: Princeton Ltd.
- Korea: ING SYSTEM Co. Ltd.
- South East Asia: LOGICO HANOI CO.,LTD (ADEMAX)
- China: Beijing Zhizhen Communication Sci. & Tech. Co., Ltd.
Polycom Excellence in Marketing Award – Asia Pacific
- Transition Systems & Networks (Thailand) Co., Ltd.