Red Hat recently ran its Partner Conference for Asia Pacific.
The two-day conference kicked-off with keynote presentations by Red Hat executives including Dirk-Peter van Leeuwen, senior vice president and general manager for Asia Pacific and Arun Oberoi, executive vice president for global sales and services, Mark Enzweiler, senior vice president, partners and alliances.
Red Hat APAC channel partners & alliances VP Josep Garcia says, “In line with the theme of “Stronger Together,” the 2018 Red Hat Partner Conference Asia Pacific aims to not only connect our partner ecosystem but also provide the knowledge and expertise for them to better grow their business with Red Hat.
“By doing so, partners will be able to better advise their customers on the solutions that are necessary to accelerate their digital transformation and thrive in an increasingly volatile, uncertain and complex business environment.”
Other notable guest speakers included Sandra Ng, group vice president of IDC Asia Pacific practice group, who provided insights into the partner landscape and market opportunities in the region.
IDC Asia Pacific group vice president Sandra Ng says, “Customers are looking for ideas, co-creation capabilities and new technology skills to develop new business models and to transform processes.
“The ecosystem partnerships that can overcome the digital transformation deadlocks of silos of innovation, lack of digital expertise and tactical plans for customers will perform well.”
“In the digital transformation economy, partnerships are a key element to innovate, compete and grow.”
With the theme of “Stronger Together,” the event featured breakout sessions on key focus areas such as application modernisation and integration, IT automation, containers, hybrid cloud and how open source can drive innovation across these areas.
The conference provided a platform for partners to exchange ideas, spark meaningful discussions, and network directly with Red Hat leaders and the partner ecosystem.
Combining this with the opportunity to hear from Red Hat executives and partners such as Deloitte, Intel, STT Connect and Microsoft on how to develop a winning business strategy with Red Hat solutions, the 2018 Red Hat Partner Conference Asia Pacific was the ideal one-stop forum for partners looking to take their business to the next level.
Other event highlights include:
- Showcase of the winners for the 2018 Red Hat APAC Partner Awards.
- Breakout sessions and tracks conducted by Red Hat experts on emerging technology such as Red Hat Ansible Automation, Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Red Hat Fuse and Red Hat 3scale API Management.
- Preview to the OpenShift Practice Builder Program for System Integrators.
- Vertical industry session on how to complement the Red Hat strategy for financial services vertical in APAC and win more business.
- Sneak peek of the Red Hat Open Innovation Labs program.
- Presentations by experts, technology alliance partners and sponsors.