Things are seriously going well for Synnex's New Zealand operation. With profits after tax up 831% and revenue increasing by just over 22%.
The financial results for the technology distributor cover the period Jan to Dec 2011 and our commentary is comparing with the previous 2010 year.
- Revenue increased from $40.2 million to $49.4 million
- Profit's after tax increased from $86,536 to $806,137
- Cash on hand ended at just over $1 million
- Inventories are up 85% to $7.3 million
- Trade receivables are up 13% to $5.3 million
- These receivables average just 39 days
- Margin came in at 7.8% gross margin up from 6.6%
All in all a superb financial performance for the local operation of Synnex.
Interested in this topic?
We can put you in touch with an expert.