You read correctly. Techday's brands have now been in existence for over a decade, providing mountains of invaluable industry news stories to our various niche audiences and huge opportunities for our advertisers.
While other media outlets had to close their local publications due to the ‘economic climate’, Techday continued to grow its foundations in New Zealand, acquiring a number of popular local tech media brands including IT Brief and NetGuide. In early 2015, Techday spread its wings to not only become an exclusively digital technology news publisher, but also release a number of sites in both Asia and Australia.
In January 2016, Techday publisher Sean Mitchell noted that it was incredible to look back and realise that just a year ago Techday was a New Zealand-only printed magazine publisher.
“Now we operate an innovative centrally orchestrated digital-only network of technology news websites, with three in Australia and three in Singapore,” says Mitchell. “Our digital platform allows huge flexibility before, during and after an advertising campaign, which fits with our goal of becoming the most agile publisher in Asia Pacific.”
To mark this momentous occasion, Techday is giving you a chance to win $50,000 of marketing credit for your company to spend on our network of sites across Asia Pacific. All you need to do is book any advertisement for invoicing during September on one of Techday’s sites to be in to win.
"This promotion is an opportunity for those marketers that know our websites but haven't yet engaged with our digital marketing solutions to reach out and try us,” Mitchell says. “If you've been sitting on the fence about advertising, this is the time because a small budget could not only drive great results but also win big.”
If you would like to know more, get in touch with Techday's team of Digital Account Managers for an obligation-free quote for editorial integration and/or advertising. Our team is well trained on how to get the best return on your marketing investment.
With many unique tech news websites within our Techday network, we've got a perfectly targeted site for your next campaign. Call our Asian team on +65 3 1590 565, our Australian team on 1300 092 195, our New Zealand team on 0800 832 4237 or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions:
- To qualify for entry advertisement booked must be invoiced in September 2016 by Techday Ltd.
- Contra, bonus or other no value advertising is strictly excluded.
- One entry in the draw per invoiced September booking.
- If co-funding arrangements exist, the winner is deemed to be the company invoiced for the advertising by Techday Ltd.
- Winner will be drawn at the Techday Ltd offices on Monday 3rd October 2016 at 12pm.
- One winner will win the entire NZD $50,000 contract. This contract is for online advertising on any of Techday’s sites. The advertising is to be fully redeemed by 31st March 2016. Redemption will be calculated on the advertising casual rate in NZD including GST. Advertising is subject to availability and evenly spread over 12 months.
- Where an existing advertising contract is in place, the prize must be in addition to rather than replacing this contract.
- The prize can't be exchanged for cash or transferred.
- Excludes cancellations and rebooking of existing advertising contracts.