Iomega zips ahead with network storage range
EMC-owned Iomega has left its zip-drive past well behind with its most recent launch of storage devices; the StorCenter PX Series of desktop and rackmount network-attached storage (NAS) devices.
The StorCenter PX Series features four-bay and six-bay desktop models and a four-bay rackmount model, each available in scalable configurations as well as optional solid state drives (SSD). The range is targeted towards SMBs, remote and distributed enterprises.
- Solid State Drives, Dual Core Intel Processor
- Certified for VMware, Citrix, Windows Server
- Fully Populated, Partially Populated and Diskless Configurations
- Built-in Iomega Personal Cloud Technology for No-Cost Cloud Capabilities
- Up to 18TB in Desktop Enclosure, 12TB in Rackmount Array