The Kaseya Foundation Course is designed to assist understanding in integrating the company's enterprise IT management solutions into business processes.
The course will cover:
- The principles behind setting up a system that works effectively within an organisation, including a lab session to create and set up a new organisation;
- The Kaseya Agent, enabling remote automation of tasks;
- The best way to deploy Kaseya packages;
- Insight into better Help Desk management;
- Patching effectively;
- Principles of monitoring and using it to improve the performance of customers' systems;
- How the Kaseya 'single pane of glass' can help effectively communicate internally and externally
The full day course combines classroom-style tuition with a guided live lab session and every registration comes with a 30 day license.
The course is aimed towards new Kaseya partners, new staff and IT providers not currently offering managed services.
- When: Monday 20 June. 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Where: Kaseya Head Office, Level 5, 12 Viaduct Harbour Ave
- Cost: $300+ GST - The cost may be offset against the cost of future partnership
- What to bring: Laptop with wireless connection capability
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or to register, contact email@example.com. T