New company emerges from CSC and HPE Enterprise Services merger
DXC Technology is a new organisation that has been created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE).
The new company began trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol “DXC”, publicly debuting as a global end-to-end IT services company.
“DXC Technology represents a new beginning for our clients, partners and employees in Australia & New Zealand, and for our global community,” says Seelan Nayagam, managing director for DXC Technology Australia and New Zealand.
“We have been presented with a unique opportunity to launch a new company and brand based on the combined experience and talent of two IT services leaders. As DXC Technology, we will harness the best skills and latest technologies to help our clients transform their businesses and thrive on change.”
DXC Technology has established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 14 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and ServiceNow.
The new company will operate in six global regions: Americas; United Kingdom & Ireland, which includes Israel; North & Central Europe; Southern Europe; Asia, Middle East & Africa; and Australia and New Zealand.
Some of the highlights of their statement include:
- Annual revenues of $25 billion with nearly 6,000 enterprise and public sector clients in 70 countries, covering every major global region
- Focus on creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, growth opportunities for employees
- With 170,000 staff, committed to investing in and growing next-gen talent
- Extensive partner network to drive collaboration and leverage technology independence
- A network of next-generation delivery and data centres to provide global scale and access to the most efficient IT services in the world
- Expected first-year synergies of approximately $1 billion post-close, with a run rate of $1.5 billion by the end of year one
DXC Technology will be serving the largest public and private enterprises, delivering digital offerings developed jointly with its partner network.
These include Cloud, Workload, Platforms & ITO; Workplace and Mobility; Security; Analytics; Application Services; Enterprise and Cloud Apps; Consulting; Business Process Services; and Industry Software and Solutions.