New Vend partnership expands capabilities to cloud
Australasian retail management software company, Vend, has released its newest partnership with eCommerce platform BigCommerce.
This union creates an easier, more profitable way for SMB and mid-sized retailers to compete with big businesses with the potential to reach more customers through new social media and online sales channels while managing the day-to-day store operations with by syncing sales, products, customers and inventory in real time.
“The way consumers shop is changing faster than any other time in history,” Vend Australia country manager Dave Scheine says.
“The competitive retail landscape is more complex and challenging than ever, but there is a massive opportunity for independent retailers around the globe to tap into technology to run their business more profitably.
“By partnering with the world’s leading cloud eCommerce solution, BigCommerce, Vend retailers can access sales, staff and inventory for all their stores anytime like never before, while creating additional sales opportunities via Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, eBay, Amazon and Google Shopping.”
BigCommerce chief development officer Russell Klein adds, “Retailers choose BigCommerce because we not only make it easy for them to reach their customers in all the places that matter most, but also because we have an extensive network of industry-leading partnerships that further enhance our product offering.
“By partnering with Vend, BigCommerce is adding a world-class POS provider to our partner ecosystem, enabling us to better service the growing community of brick-and-mortar retailers around the world that are looking for a robust SaaS offering that supports both online and offline sales.”
Key benefits to resellers of this new partnership include:
- Opening new sales channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and online marketplaces, like Amazon or eBay, while sales and inventory stay in sync.
- Boosting profits; retailers using Vend with BigCommerce will get deeper insights into what’s selling best and where for smarter purchasing decisions.
- Instantly identifying sales trends to compare the performance of online and brick-and-mortar stores, track sales, margins and inventory.
- Tailoring inventory displays by fulfilling stock between locations or combining inventory from selected stores and warehouses to sell online.
- Centralised operations for managing sales, customers and inventory while physical and online stores update in real time.
- Small businesses can access the retail technology and support that much larger enterprise companies pay millions of dollars for.
Vend and BigCommerce are both best-in-class cloud software solutions for sophisticated independent retailers with established businesses.