Qlik named Snowflake Data Engineering Partner of the Year
Qlik has been named the Snowflake 2020 Technology Partner of the Year in the Data Engineering category at Snowflake Partner Summit.
The award, which recognises Qlik Data Integration, highlights the benefits of the strategic alliance between Qlik and Snowflake.
Qlik has also recently achieved Snowflake Elite level partner status, introduced expanded support across every major cloud platform including Google Cloud, debuted multiple joint solutions and added numerous joint customers.
“We’re excited to announce Qlik as Snowflake’s Data Engineering Partner of the Year,” says Snowflake global alliances VP Colleen Kapase.
“Snowflake’s strong partner ecosystem is foundational to our mission of enabling every organisation to be data driven, and Qlik supports that mission with its end-to-end data integration and analytics solutions.”
Qlik has increased product integration and alignment across the company’s data and analytics platforms, including:
- Snowflake validation of both Qlik Sense and Qlik Data Integration
- Integration with Snowflake across all three major cloud platforms with the recent addition of support for Google Cloud Platform
- Qlik Sense Dynamic Views, which enables real-time push-down queries into Snowflake
- Performance optimisations for delivering real-time data to Snowflake
- Qlik Data Integration availability in Snowflake Partner Connect
- Ecosystem integration with fellow Snowflake technology partners to deliver end-to-end solutions, including support for machine learning with DataRobot and data security with Secupi
“Qlik’s continued investment towards Snowflake ensures its integrations and solutions adhere to our best practices so customers have a great experience. We look forward to continued momentum through the collaboration between Qlik and Snowflake,” says Snowflake product manager Harsha Kapre.
Qlik has also recently expanded the value of SAP data for Snowflake customers through Qlik Data Integration’s ability to ingest and automate the delivery of analytics-ready SAP data into Snowflake from any source – whether it’s from legacy SAP environments, SAP HANA or SAP application servers.
For healthcare organisations looking to leverage data for frontline COVID-19 challenges, Qlik, Snowflake and DataRobot have recently delivered an integrated solution that leverages machine learning and predictive analytics to help manage current and future capacity needs and reduce readmissions.
“We continue to see fast growing adoption of analytics in cloud data platforms, and are excited about being named a Snowflake Technology Partner of the Year,” says Qlik technology alliances SVP Itamar Ankorion.
“Our joint customers are benefiting from the optimised integration and innovative solutions, as well as the confidence that together we can help drive more value by enabling modern analytics in the cloud.”