Symantec last night announced the winners of the 2013 Pacific Partner Awards, at an exclusive dinner and awards ceremony.
Recognising local channel partners that demonstrate innovative delivery of services and solutions to customers, the winners were selected based on a number of criteria.
These included overall performance in revenue, achievement of Symantec Specialisations, deal registration, technical and marketing investments and customer service excellence.
Across seven categories, the 2013 award winners are:
• ExSP Partner of the Year ANZ: Datacom New Zealand
• Services Partner of the Year NZ: RHEis
• Specialised Growth Partner of the Year – NZ: Gen-i
• Distributor of the Year ANZ: Ingram Micro Australia
• SMB Market Specialist Partner of the Year ANZ: Datacom Australia
• Specialised Partner of the Year ANZ: Insight
• Specialised Growth Partner of the Year – AU: Intalock
• Services Partner of the Year AU: Insentra
“Partners have always been of great importance to Symantec and will be even more so in the future as we continue to evolve our offerings and improve our levels of service and support,” said co-host Brenton Smith, vice president and managing director, Symantec, Pacific Region.
“Our awarded partners have made outstanding achievements.
"Their performance and commitment demonstrates a deep investment in Symantec as they build their specialisation expertise.
“Working with our partners, we’re extending this positive momentum to drive more collective success, continuing to collaborate to protect the information of businesses and organisations across Australia and New Zealand, whether it is on premise, in the cloud or mobile.
“We congratulate this year's winners and look forward to supporting all of our partners throughout 2013."
Did you attend the Symantec awards night? Tell us about the evening below