DigiCert introduces TLS Certificate manager for partners
FYI, this story is more than a year old
TLS/SSL, IoT and PKI solutions provider DigiCert, is upgrading channel partners to CertCentral Partner, a TLS certificate management solution for cloud and hosted environments.
CertCentral helps partners customise and automate lifecycle management for their end customers, as well as delivering new features and solutions.
The new Partner version offers an updated API that lets partners integrate key features into their own offerings for their customers.
Pre-validation capabilities, as well as support for change orders during order processing, help improve business agility.
Partners can support multiple sub-accounts under a main account, simplifying management of customer accounts, ordering, payments and other processes.
“Partners have distinct requirements for managing customers’ digital certificates, and DigiCert CertCentral Partner helps them better address each customer’s specific needs,” says DigiCert product manager Tobias Zatti.
“CertCentral Partner helps partners simplify and expedite their selling processes while delivering a superior experience to end customers to set the stage for growth, new revenue and upsell opportunities.”
CertCentral Partner provides a set of account management tools for better TLS certificate deployment to end customers.
- access all certificate types from one place, through an advanced API, to better address end customer requirements and easily build new solutions that help drive growth;
- take advantage of flexible ordering processes, including order changes, for improved efficiency, enhanced agility and an improved experience for end customers;
- gain 360-degree visibility through an easy-to-use UI that provides fast access to everything they require in just a few clicks; and
- view and use a comprehensive library of documentation with API details, technical support and more.
Partner comments (supplied by DigiCert):
"Its intuitive UI gives you quick access to all the features you need in just a few clicks. Ordering certificates in CertCentral takes far less time than before. It is feature-rich and greatly improves the service level that we are able to provide to our customers."
– Sensa ehf system administrator Einar Ágúst Baldvinsson (Iceland)
“The streamlined API gives us access to more products than before. With enhanced features like pre-validation and the detailed document library, DigiCert CertCentral Partner makes our daily tasks a lot easier.”
– InterNetX head of product management & domain registrar services Marco Hoffmann (Germany)
“DigiCert CertCentral Partner simplifies our reselling processes. Flexible domain validation, certificate issuing format and authentication status tracker are so great.”
– Sophia Research Institute president Furuki Ikko (Japan)
“The level of tools, reporting, automation options, sub-account functionalities, and ease of use are professional-grade and second to none.”
– Secure128 operation managing partner John Monnett (USA)