Managing Director Gary Bigwood has said that Ingram Micro is "absolutely committed" to the new site and that the company "will not stop" until everything is right.
Following a series of reports from resellers about the state of the recently re-launched Ingram Micro website, Bigwood has again issued an email to the company's reseller partners about the further changes and enhancements to the website.
In an email he told partners that the site continues to evolve to take on board feedback and suggestions on how it can be further improved. The following are enhancements are expected to go live over the coming weeks:
- Enhanced granularity of your Order Status online.
- Backorder ETA’s online.
- Product Sub Categories displayed on Vendor Menu.
- New display view on Options and Accessories to make it easier to find and select options and accessories.
- The ability to select multiple filters before the page refreshes.
- Image view of search results to include more results per page.
- Printer Friendly Invoices.
- Printer Friendly Product Pages.
“I appreciate that there have been issues since the launch of the site and we believe that the changes detailed above will go a long way to addressing many of the concerns that have been raised and will improve your experience of the site,” Bigwood explained. “Before the end of April, we aim to have the major issues behind us, but we will not be stopping there. We will continue to use your feedback as we add even more functionality to the site.
“Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience that you may have experienced since the launch of the new site and thank you for your patience whilst we work through resolving the issues. Rest assured the whole team here at Ingram Micro is absolutely committed to the new site and we will not stop until we get everything right," he said.