Talend unveils new support features for global partner program
FYI, this story is more than a year old
Talend announced that it will continue its investment in its global partner program, including pre-sales and sales enablement support for Talend’s big data, cloud, ISV, VAR and SI partners.
The new offerings are intended to arm partners with the best training, support and services for selling and delivering successful projects leveraging Talend products and solutions.
Research by IDC states, “Sales enablement is putting the right information into the hands of the right sales professional at the right time and place, and in the right format, to move a sales opportunities forward.”
Building on its EMEA VAR And Channel partner program, Talend has bolstered its partner enablement package to include the following tools:
- Quarterly regional pre-sales training on the newest Talend cloud and big data integration solutions.
- Improved certification program aimed at enhancing the market value and demand for Talend-trained professionals in the marketplace.
- Cloud and big data boot camps to help partners understand architecture and become more proficient in delivering complex projects based on Talend solutions.
- Live classes in Talend Master Data Management and Metadata Management.
- Scheduled online chat sessions in all regions with skilled computer support analysts (CSAs) to help partners solve the thorny technical challenges that come up during sales or project delivery.
- An Architect Assist program allowing partners to nominate customer projects for up to two weeks of free on-site assistance in ramping and launching new architectures based on Talend into production.
Talend channel and alliances SD Rolf Heimes says, “Our partners need our help and we’re heeding their call by increasing our investment in global enablement programs.
“The goal of this effort is to take our partners to the next level, similar to advancing a driver from steering a smart car around a parking lot, to driving a stick-shift sports car at top speed along a curvy mountain highway.”
“We believe this initiative will not only help us embrace a broader spectrum of partners globally and therefore have more Talend-trained professionals in the marketplace but also better assist our customers in achieving their digital transformation goals, faster."