Vertiv, a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions, has unveiled a revitalised Vertiv Partner Program across Australia and New Zealand, a programme that supports its channel partners in sales and support of its products and services.
A key feature of the partner programme is the relaunch of the Vertiv Partner Portal, with gamification features that enable partners to navigate their way through Vertiv's offerings, training and marketing support.
“Our mantra for the Vertiv Partner Program is simple: ‘See More. Win More. Sell More.' As our partners do more, they will climb the gamification leaderboard faster, allowing them to upgrade their status as a Vertiv partner. This leads to mutual success,” states Vertiv Asia channel business senior director Daniel Sim.
Partners are classified according to different tier levels: Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and Black Diamond.
Each tier corresponds to access to different benefits, such as rebates and training.
Those who achieve the highest status tier and become a Black Diamond Partner will get exclusive access to benefits, participate in executive meetings, and attend global channel conferences.
Through the revamped Vertiv Partner Portal, Vertiv partners can access tools and resources to help them upgrade their status as a Vertiv partner.
“The Vertiv Partner Portal is a reloaded portal that gives our partners an all-access pass to a wide range of features that make Vertiv easy to do business with,” adds Sim.
“We have incorporated a gamification approach that our partners will need to unlock to maximise their user experience in our Vertiv Partner Portal.”
Other features of the portal are:
- Deal Registration – Vertiv's deal registration programme rewards partners for specifying and selling Vertiv products. Through Vertiv support, partners can help develop an opportunity and protect their investments.
- rPDU Finder – The interactive rack power distribution unit (rPDU) Finder allows users to find the rPDU suitable to their or their customers' IT applications.
- UPS Sizing Tool – Configure the right uninterruptible power supply (UPS) solution through the UPS sizing tool by inputting some basic information.
- Online Training and Certifications – Vertiv partners can access on-demand webinars as well as technical and sales training to obtain certifications and allow them to better sell Vertiv products to their customers.
- Easy Access to Marketing Materials – The Vertiv partner portal allows access to co-branding materials and other marketing resources for partner support.