Atturra and Datacom New Zealand have walked away with awards at the annual Boomi Partner Awards this year.
Atturra, an Australian-based firm specialising in digital transformation and advisory solutions, was awarded the title of Asia-Pacific and Japan (APJ) Partner of the Year, and APJ Spotlight Winner.
The company was recognised for its performance and contribution to Boomi's regional presence, new technology alliances, and the expansion of its Boomi team.
In a statement about the company's APJ Partner of the Year Win, Atturra's data and integration EGM Jason Frost says, “Atturra once again demonstrates the strength and success of our Boomi partnership. We believe we have one of the largest teams of Boomi-trained consultants in Australia and have signed several new Boomi customers in the past 12 months.
“One of our Boomi wins features in their top five global deals and were now expanding to Singapore and New Zealand. This has been a phenomenal year and we couldn't have done it without Boomi's phenomenal support and trust.
Frost says of the company's APJ Spotlight Winner award, “In Australia, Atturra is synonymous to Boomi. We have delivered over 650 projects across multiple industries. We've created unique and easy to implement solutions like ePlanning connectors for local government, and various modernisation solutions for our clients across industries like utilities, financial services, and education. A long history of happy partners and continuous innovation through initiatives like these set us apart as a Boomi Partner.
Datacom New Zealand won the Australia and New Zealand Partner of the Year award for its efforts in developing strategic customer accounts and a sector-focused solution designed to drive uptake within the supply chain market.
"The challenge that every organisation faces today is navigating the digital transformation journey. Businesses are trying to make data the centre of everything they do while managing many moving parts across their modern digital landscapes,” says Boomi's vice president of global business development, David Tavolaro.
He notes that its partner network offers a variety of skills and technologies that help customers develop their strategies for creating and managing complex architectures.
“It's an honour to recognise the work our global partners have accomplished and see what amazing outcomes have resulted for customers.
The full list of Boomi Partner Summit Award winners is below.
- Worldwide Partner of the Year: Deloitte
- Innovation Partner of the Year: Capgemini
- ISV Global Partner of the Year: IFS
- Worldwide Practice Excellence: Accenture
- North America Partner of the Year: Slalom
- North America Growth Partner of the Year: Aimdata
- North America Practice Excellence: Jade Global
- EMEA Partner of the Year: Datacon - Benelux
- EMEA Growth - Emerging Partner of the Year: CGI - France
- EMEA Practice Excellence: NeosAlpha - UK
- APJ Partner of the Year: Atturra
- ANZ Partner of the Year: Datacom
- Japan Partner of the Year: Avaxia
- Asia Partner of the Year: Deloitte Advisory (Hong Kong) Ltd
Boomi Partner Spotlight winners:
- Worldwide Spotlight Partner: Wipro (Digital Integration as a Service)
- North America Spotlight Winners:
- EMEA Spotlight Winners:
- PPI AG - Germany
- Atea - Nordics
- Appronto - Benelux
- Viseo - France
- APJ Spotlight Winner: