Lenovo launches ANZ tablet giveaway to boost reseller sales
PC computing leader Lenovo has launched its new “Score A Bonus Tablet” promotion to help channel partners leverage the strength of the Lenovo ThinkPad brand and to create brand awareness for its tablets in the growing tablet category.
SMB customers that purchase eligible computing products through Lenovo resellers in Australia and New Zealand will be able to redeem a bonus Lenovo IdeaTab A1000L tablet; a 7-inch Android device, worth $149.
“We want to kick off the new year with a promotion that shows our channel partners that we are keen to support them as we enter a PC Plus era,” says Kevin Yap, 4P SMB Marketing Manager, Lenovo Australia and New Zealand.
“Many customers want to compute across PCs, tablets, and smartphones. To meet this demand, we want to give customers more computing form factor choice.
“Lenovo is helping resellers leverage these new computing trends by bundling our PCs, where we have good market awareness and acceptance, in with a tablet in order to grow sales in 2014.”
SMB customers are eligible for a bonus A1000L when they purchase any one of the following Lenovo products:
· Lenovo ThinkPad New X1 Carbon Notebooks – (Model: 20A70000AU, 20A70001AU, 20A7000LAU, 20A7000MAU, 3444G2M, 3444B2M, 34441B0, 3444BZM)
· Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 Notebooks – (Model: 68851Y8, 6885A5M, 68858AM, 68851Y6, 68851Y7, 68858BM, 68858CM)
· Lenovo ThinkPad E540 Notebooks – (Models: 20C6002NAU, 20C6002PAU, 20C6002SAU, 20C6A02SAU)
· Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 73z All-in-One Desktop – (Models: 10BD001FAU, 10BD007EAU, 10BD001GAU, 10BD007FAU, 10BD0000AU, 10BD007GAU)
· Lenovo ThinkCentre Edge 93z All-in-One Desktop - (Models: 10B80009AU, 10B8006FAU, 10BA0000AU, 10BA005PAU, 10BA004NAU, 10BA005QAU, 10BA0001AU)
· Lenovo Think Centre M73 Series Desktop - (Models: 10B6000CAU, 10B6000DAU, 10B6000EAU, 10B60001AU, 10AY000QAU, 10AY0003AU, 10Ay002AAU)