New Kiwi distributor to focus on telecommunications solutions
Paul Batchelor has been familiar to many in the Kiwi channel for over 20 years running the Allied Telesis business in New Zealand. He most recently worked for D-Link for two years.
Batchelor has just launched a new specialist distributor focusing on telecommunications vendors and solutions. Based in Wellington, the new distributor is up and running now under the Arvensis Technology name.
This includes fibre connectivity products, cleaning kits, test and measurement items. Plus carrier-grade SFP modules used by some telcos in NZ and Europe on 5G OPEN-RAN projects.
Brands that are being distributed so far:
- Altice Labs Carrier and Enterprise-grade GPON & 10GPON network solutions
- Teltonika Industrial modems, LTE / mobile routers, IoT devices and switches
- ZPE Systems Network infrastructure management for data centers and branch office out of band management/console management
- iBwave In building wireless / WiFi network design, management, 5G, fibre & IoT LoRA WAN network analysis & reporting
- Trend Networks Data cable testers ( fibre & copper ), certifiers & verifiers ( CCTV & PoE)
- Proxim Wireless Wireless WiFi links for backhaul and point to point / multi-point see: Wireless and IoT Networks.
- Merck Professional WiFi for home and SME/SMB see: Wireless and IoT Networks
- LORIX One IoT LoRA WAN outdoor gateway: Wireless and IoT Networks
- Datacom Systems monitoring tools that do not affect your network performance (not to be confused with the Kiwi based system integrator Datacom)
"We are looking to establish long term business relationships with our customer base and to be project orientated" says Batchelor.
"If we had a company motto we would like to think ‘Service First’ would fit the bill."
You can see more information about the new distributor on their website here.