Industry insider news for New Zealand's technology resellers
These search results are from across the Techday network of sites
Hands-on review: Instax Mini Link is the smartphone printer for social polaroid lovers
There’s something gratifying about being able to quickly and easily print out the images that matter to you.
Dicker Data gets first Aussie shipment of FujiFilm LTO-8 data tapes
It is a major purchase of tapes that are in high demand to provide for customers nationwide.
Fujifilm to release X-T30 mirrorless camera next month
FUJIFILM continues to innovate its mirrorless cameras, and the X-T30 is the latest one to market.
Hands-on review: Fujifilm X-H1 Digital Camera
"Whether a beginner or a professional, the X-H1 will grab and hold your focus."
Xerox responds to "meritless" lawsuit filed by large shareholder
“The agreement is a binding legal document that cannot be simply wished away, renegotiated or dissolved because Icahn and Deason desire it so."
Major Xerox shareholder files lawsuit: "Do not let Fuji steal this company from us."
"Without putting up any cash, Fuji will acquire majority control and ownership of a venerable American icon."
Xerox and Fujifilm Xerox join forces after 56 year partnership
The combined company is expected to deliver at least $1.7 billion in total cost savings, with $1.2 billion to be achieved by 2020.
IBM names New Zealand's best workplaces
The 2017 IBM Best Workplaces Overall winner will be announced 28 February 2018 at the Awards & Winner’s ceremony in Auckland.
Fujifilm acquisition of Xerox the 'best path' forward for shareholders
As a result, Fujifilm will acquire a 50.1% stake of the combined company, leaving Xerox shareholders with 49.9%.
Sky NZ updates camera and lens fleet bringing high-quality video to Kiwis
"The fact that the new cameras are 4K capable definitely showed up artefacts we had never been able to resolve before...”
Fuji Xerox Printers appoints new country manager for NZ
“People buy from people so our intention is to be a visible partner and to get in front of our resellers as often as possible."
Fuji Xerox NZ suspends new government contracts following accounting scandal
An independent report has revealed "inappropriate accounting" in operations in NZ and AU amounting to roughly $355 million between 2016.
Fujifilm’s latest camera packs a new image Sensor - it’s a whopper!
The GFX 50S is no shrinking violet either, it weighs in at a hefty 800 grams.
Hands-on review: Fuji X-Pro2 - great or one to hate?
Fujifilm’s X Pro2 compact mirrorless camera is their new flagship. It joins the X-T1 and X-Pro1. My question is this; how good is it?
Review: Fujifilm X10
It’s ironic that in today’s modern technology-driven society, the retro and hipster looks are popular.
Review: FujiFilm Zoe Digital Camera
With a name like "Zoe" it’s clear that this camera is targeted at a female demographic.
Review: Fujifilm Finepix Real 3D W3
So now that 3D televisions, computer monitors and the like have secured a foothold in the market, the first wave of consumer products that enable us to create our own 3D content is here