Don’t forget - Aruba Networks Partner Update and breakfast at Westcon tomorrow
Westcon are delighted to host the Aruba Networks ANZ team in Auckland tomorrow, and are inviting you to join for breakfast this coming Friday.
Including Aruba's ANZ Partner Manager, Bruce Nixon and Richard Batchelar, NZ Territory Manager, they will be sharing their insights on the latest wireless technologies, including the leading edge Aruba Instant solution and what it means for your customers.
Set for Friday October 11 from 8am-10:30am, Westcon will also have Aruba's Jason Atkins, Partner Enablement/Training and James Broadbridge, Senior System Engineer to share user case studies, as well as a demonstration of the Clearpass and Airwave management tools.
Topics to be covered:
• Aruba Networks market update
• Technical overview and user case studies - Access Points, Aruba Instant, Aruba Switches and Aruba Mobility Controllers and licensing
• Live demo of Aruba Instant, the Clearpass Access Management System and the Airwave Management tool.
• Cloud WiFi
• 10-times faster than other cloud Wi-Fi solutions in environments with high densities of devices
• Unsurpassed uptime with wired and cellular uplink failover in the event of a WAN link failure
• Unmatched affordability with one architecture across all locations, including both cloud subscription and on-premises management options for branches
The Aruba team will be available after the session if you wish to discuss any technical or other requirements in detail.
Westcon will also be giving away Aruba RAP-3WN Remote Access Points as well as a promotion for attendees on the day, each partner that completes an early deal registration will receive an additional 15% discount as the registered partner for that deal.
Venue: Westcon Group NZ 32 Canaveral Drive, Albany, North Shore, Auckland
Enquiries: Please contact Shaun Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
To be sure of securing your seat please click here to register