HPE names Commvault as partner of the year
FYI, this story is more than a year old
Commvault has been named the 2019 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Technology Partner of the Year for Storage Solutions.
The announcement was made at HPE's annual Global Partner Summit in Las Vegas this week.
For the win, Commvault was recognised for tightly integrating its data protection solutions across HPE's storage and server portfolio, enabling customers to be cloud ready and to drive greater business value.
"It's an honour to award partners who have excelled in developing their partnerships with HPE and grown mutual business opportunities with collaborative solutions for our joint customers," says Paul Hunter, senior vice president of worldwide partner sales, HPE.
"HPE is committed to innovating new solutions and enabling mutual growth together with our partners and our awards recognise the partnerships, collaborations and successes of our top performing partners," he says.
Wenceslao Lada, vice president, worldwide alliances, Commvault, says the award is a "culmination of our joint commitment to comprehensively integrate Commvault's industry-leading enterprise data protection software with HPE's entire server and storage portfolio.
"This single, integrated approach to backup, recovery and data management is delivering enterprises a variety of innovative end-to-end solutions that allow them to more easily protect critical data, improve business resiliency, and drive their IT transformation initiatives," he explains.
Commvault is part of the HPE Complete program, a global reseller program that enables HPE partners and customers to purchase fully validated solutions on a single invoice.
A Commitment to Comprehensive Integration
Commvault's comprehensive integration efforts with HPE server and storage products have delivered joint solutions that enable enterprises to do the following:
- Optimise storage costs, simplify data management and reliably backup and migrate data to multiple clouds through the integration of Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery with HPE StoreOnce Catalyst.
- Perform faster and more frequent backups from primary storage through Commvault IntelliSnap' snapshot management integration with HPE 3PAR, Nimble, and XP7 systems.
- Deliver a pay-as-you-go managed service that provides everything enterprises need for backup and recovery hardware, software, and services using HPE GreenLake Backup powered by Commvault.
- Provide predictable and scalable performance leveraging a scale-out architecture in the form of a Commvault HyperScale Software validated reference design for HPE ProLiant and Apollo systems.
- Offer a validated data protection solution for hybrid cloud environments using HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack with Commvault software.