Only days to go to register for the Ingram Micro Showcase 2014…
Ingram Micro is calling on the technology industry to register for one of the biggest dates on the New Zealand calendar, the upcoming Ingram Micro Showcase 2014.
Starting in Auckland next week, followed by Wellington and Christchurch, the nationally popular event will play host to over 50 vendors bringing their products, programs, messages and opportunities to venues across the country.
Some of these vendors have exhibited at every single Showcase since 1996, while others are brand new this year. But either way, there will certainly be a lot of interesting things to see and hear about.
This year marks the 19th anniversary of the tech industry’s largest trade show, and according to Gary Bigwood, Managing Director, Ingram Micro New Zealand, the company has some exciting changes in store for you:
• By popular demand, this year Ingram has quadrupled its Vendor Seminar capability and have more than 20 sessions running throughout the day.
Follow this link http://www.ingrammicro-showcase.co.nz/seminars.htm to see what's on offer…
• Ingram would also like to introduce Augie Riolo, who will be speaking for the first time in New Zealand. According to Bigwood, Riolo is a very successful Reseller from the USA, who has kindly agreed to come out and share some of the secrets that have made him so successful in his market.
• This year Showcase is also going mobile with the Showgizmo App - available for iPhone and Android. Showgizmo lets Ingram communicate with attendees at the show, offering guidance and exclusive offers.
The Showgizmo App will also be the mechanism for some fabulous prizes, adds Bigwood. Download the App free before the show by following this link http://www.showgizmo.com/download or by searching for Showgizmo on iTunes or Google Play.
• The event also has some non-IMNZ companies showcasing their services this year. These are companies that offer services which Ingram believe are useful to the company’s reseller ‘eco-system’.
And much more..
In the words of Bigwood, “there are two key opportunities I believe this event delivers on”:
• This is a fast track way for you and your colleagues to get an update from the key vendors in the local market. It is arguably the most efficient way to learn what is going on and where the opportunities are. There is simply no other way you can meet with 50+ vendors in just a few hours.If you manage a sales team, this is a great opportunity to mobilise and make a day of it, booking customer appointments throughout the day. So, who are you going to bring along?
• We encourage you to invite and host your key customers in order to deliver them a value-add experience. Last year we saw many exciting opportunities that all started from a conversation at Ingram Micro Showcase.
This is a great opportunity to get customers thinking about new technologies and opportunities that can help them be more productive and achieve higher success through their valued partnership with YOU.
Bigwood says Showcase can make a difference and encourages the industry to seize the opportunity.
For further details, and to pre-register you and your guests visit http://www.ingrammicro-showcase.co.nz.
Pre-registration also puts you in the draw for some great prizes in addition to prize-draws through-out the day.
AUCKLANDTuesday 19th August 2014ASB Showgrounds, GreenlaneHOURS: 9.00am to 4.30pm
WELLINGTONFriday 22nd August 2014TSB Arena Queens WharfHOURS: 9.00am to 4.30pm
CHRISTCHURCHMonday 25th August 2014CBS Canterbury Arena, RiccartonHOURS: 9.00am to 4.30pm