Red Hat celebrates partner achievements at A/NZ Partner Awards
Red Hat’s APAC Partner Conference went virtual for the first time last week, taking its esteemed A/NZ Partner Awards online as well.
The 2020 awards honour Red Hat partners for their contribution to open source, and for helping their customers solve challenges in a changing environment.
That changing environment has never been more challenging as the world works its way through a pandemic that is changing how people live and work. According to Red Hat, this climate and new and unfamiliar, which means there are challenges nobody could have predicted.
“While we don’t profess to have all the answers, we know as partners we will find them, together. Because we have time and again proved that we are ‘Stronger Together’,” says Red Hat A/NZ director of partners and alliances, Garry Gray.
“Excitingly for me, I have been fortunate enough to have had a front-row seat, working with our amazing Red Hat team and our talented Red Hat partners, as we’ve together demonstrated repeatedly how our technology can be an enabler to help overcome or mitigate the challenges of the pandemic and the environment it has created.”
The winners from the 2020 A/NZ Red Hat Partner Awards are:
- A/NZ Partner of the Year, and Top Innovation Partner APAC – Integral Technologies
- Advanced Business Partner of the Year – Advent One
- CCSP (Cloud) Partner of the Year – Datacom A/NZ
- Innovation Partner of the Year – Deloitte A/NZ
- OEM Partner of the Year: Hewlett Packard Enterprise A/NZ
- New Partner of the Year – Lab3
- Professional Services Partner of the Year – Leonardo
- Distribution Partner of the Year – Tech Data A/NZ
Red Hat adds that the winners prioritise customer success, are innovators and are leaders in establishing industry best practices that drive the cultural change needed to accelerate digital transformation.
Winners are selected based on their commitment to innovation, dedication to driving change with open source, and demonstration of collaborative and transparent working ecosystems.