D-Link A/NZ extends free Nuclias Cloud Managed Network Solution subscription
D-Link A/NZ has announced it will extend its free Nuclias Cloud Managed Network Solution device subscriptions until 30 September 2020.
When the company initially launched Nuclias Cloud, its cloud-managed networking solution developed specifically for Managed Service Providers, to help MSPs during the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, it also suspended all monthly billing for Nuclias Cloud users until the end of June.
"Nuclias Cloud is already different to most other solutions in this space as it is available to MSPs on a month-to-month basis with no lock-in contracts. That said, MSPs, like many other businesses, have been doing it tough recently, so whilst we see some signs of economic recovery, we'd like to continue to support our partners with this additional three months fee-free Nuclias Cloud Managed Network Solution subscription," says D-Link A/NZ managing director Graeme Reardon.
Nuclias Cloud enables MSPs to help small businesses through to very large enterprises remotely set up, configure, monitor, troubleshoot, and manage their customers network infrastructure, including Wi-Fi Access Points and Network Switches, across multiple sites anytime, anywhere.
The Nuclias Cloud range of hardware solutions has been extended to include high-performance Gigabit smart-managed switches with optional PoE and fibre connectivity as well as Wi-Fi Access Points featuring MU-MIMO, PoE support, and up to 3x3 concurrent dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi. D-Link will also launch a range of Cameras and SD-WAN Routers that will be supported as part of the Nuclias Cloud solution later in 2020.
"With Nuclias Cloud's inherent zero-touch provisioning and scalable architecture, MSPs can easily deploy and streamline networks to support an unlimited number of devices across multiple sites," the company says.
"Once set up, administrators can manage the network from the online portal or dedicated App, using either or both to capture and analyse advanced traffic reports and real-time insights into every connected device."
Key benefits of Nuclias Cloud for MSPs
- Regular revenue stream: Nuclias Cloud is a service platform that allows MSPs to bill their customers in the fashion that suits their business, whether upfront, monthly, annually, or whichever combination they prefer. MSPs are charged monthly for usage in arrears only, versus competitors long-term contracts, freeing up cashflow that can otherwise be put to good use.
- Month-to-month pricing: No lock-in contracts, and easy to manage cashflow forecasts
- Lower overheads: Easy to install, Nuclias Cloud can easily be managed remotely online
- Elevate your offering: Nuclias Cloud proactively enables you to offer a better service
- Reliability and reputation: Nuclias Cloud offers high-performance Access Points and Cloud-Managed Switches which are managed by a centralised cloud-based control system, deployed on over 50,000 cloud-managed customer networks around the world
- Fewer cost variables and competitively priced: Nuclias Cloud has no long-term costs, no hidden extras, and no additional license fees which makes for predictable cost management
- Easy to implement, maintain and grow: Easy for the customer or the MSP to grow and expand with linear fixed costs.
- Additional features include secure role-based administration system, auditable change logs, authentication via captive portal, 802.1x, RADIUS server, automated network monitoring, and Facebook and Google login support for guest Wi-Fi access.